Zooty Owl's Crafty Blog

Colourful Crochet, Craft, Cooking, and Contemplations

Sunday 23 February 2014

Mood Blanket Update: Day 54

Day 54 and my Mood Blanket is becoming increasingly difficult to photograph!


I have to say that it requires extreme restraint on my part to only do that one teeny tiny square everyday!   

This project will take me 365 days to complete (an exercise in patience) - no afghan has EVER taken me that long!!!

I am determined though to keep this a true Mood Blanket and to only do that one square every day - selecting the colour assigned to my Mood for that day!

So far, so good.....!

Linking this post at HAZEL'S CROCHET

2 comments:

  1. Hello Zelna. I am going to start linking to Hazel's post for the mood blanket too. I have just posted mine. I have been away from blogging but wanted to get back into the swing of things and start regularly posting my mood blanket in between. I admire you choosing a full size granny. Your blanket will be very large when done...a great size for a bed?

    Greetings from Holland,
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Heidi! Thanks for stopping by! The grannies look quite big in the photo but they are actually only 7cm x 7cm each. I am doing 19 rows of 19 squares and I am thinking of doing an 8 row border. The border is going to be the most challenging because I have to do that on the last four days of the year (high summer here in SA and unbelievably hot)!

    ReplyDelete