Zooty Owl's Crafty Blog

Colourful Crochet, Craft, Cooking, and Contemplations

Thursday 29 November 2012

Christmas Cards & Wreath

I haven't had time to go shopping for stash yet, having too many non-papercraft projects on the go.   I did have to go to the supermarket to stock up, however - bought a few magazines too.    One of the mags came with a lovely freebie - a Christmassy paper pad and chipboard shapes.   I managed to get in a few quick makes between all the other crafting:

Christmas Cards

Inevitably I was left with a pile of scraps - used them to make a Christmas wreath for my mom.   I thought I had better make her one too, otherwise I would be in trouble with a "why didn't you make me one??"  My sister loves it, so I guess that means I will have to make her one too...

Christmas Wreath


No comments:

Post a Comment